About the project
- This was our first project working with Weber & hope it will be the first of many.
- This project involved refurbishing selected aspects of a stunning third floor entertainment space overlooking Victoria Park to create the ‘Weber Grill Academy’ – a spectacular themed venue where Weber can show case their diverse range of products.
- Primarily based around a significant jolinery component, the scope of works provided for a range of aesthetic treatments aimed at creating an environment which was synoptic of the clients brand and culture.
- The scope of work involved
– New Joinery Items.
– Painting of new ‘Feature Walls’
– Aesthetic Detailing
– New Lighting & Signage.
- The Project was delivered on schedule & we were grateful to be involved in such a project.
The agreed scope of works included:
- Electrical (1st & 2nd Fix)
- Plumbing (1st & 2nd Fix)
- New joinery items.
- New signage.
- Wall tiling.