About the project
- This was the second store we delivered for the Founder of the business.
- The project involved the fit out of a shell spec tenancy within the basement of newly refurbished busy food court in the City.
- The agreed scope of works was based on the clients inspired concept design package.
- To fully utilise the client’s rent free period the build programme was limited to 3 weeks.
- Fitting out a store within the basement of a shopping centre within the City provided the usual logistical challenges of getting materials on site and noisy works being limited to ‘after hours’.
- The project was completed on schedule and within budget.
The agreed scope of works included:
- Electrical (1st & 2nd fix)
- Plumbing (1st & 2nd Fix)
- New partitions walls and ceilings
- Floor coverings
- New joinery items
- Wall tiling
- Steel fabrication and installation