Simon Yates – Director, Client Services
Simon was born and educated in England before moving out to Australia at the age of 29 in 2001. He has a passion for property and business development. Simon believes clients are fully entitled to expect a greater level of service from the market and is not suprised that many are left feeling disappointed, underwhelmed and “short changed” by the experience and service they receive. The ethos behind Boscobel Built is that as Adelaide Shopfitters, we can develop lasting, meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with both our client base and sub contractors built on trust, integrity and respect.
Since graduating from College in 1995, Simon has gained a wide diversity of experience working across a multitude of sectors including:
- Selling warehouse shells apartments off the plan – Knight Frank London Docklands.
- Residential Development Department – Knight Frank, London.
- Project Management within Property Syndication Business- Melbourne.
- Manager of Private Family Property Portfolio – Melbourne
- Project Managed Development of Self Storage Facility – Woolstores, Port Adelaide
- CEO of Property Maintenance and Fit Out Business – Adelaide
Let’s work together
Fill out the contact form below and let’s start a conversation about your project!